EYES ON SPORT
DELUXE KEY LTDCompany reg number: 14242335Office address: International House, 307 Cotton Exchange, Old Hall Street, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L3 9LQ
What Information Do We Collect
Personal information of various sorts is collected by us and our service partners. This includes using our website and using our services. We may gather your name, address, email address, phone or mobile number, date of birth, and gender. We may also gather the following data:
· Device and browsing information;· Contact Information;· Purchase Information;· Your photograph;· The publicly available information and purchase information;· Other information or content.
How Do We Collect Your Information
· Directly from You;· When you contact us by e-mail or phone;· When you subscribe to e-mails and/or newsletters;· When you report a problem or need assistance with any of our services;· When you purchase a ticket or item from us online;· When you interact with us on social media;· When you take part in one of our competitions, promotions, sweepstakes, or surveys.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Disclosure of Personal Information
We do share your information with third parties, such as Sports and Entertainment Properties and other Endeavor affiliates, as well as the various types of partners. Some of these data releases may be considered data sales under some data privacy regulations.We may disclose your personal information with certain third parties, for the reasons such as:· for the fulfillment of any contract we engage into with them or you in order to supply you with a product or service;· to give you information about promotions and offers from business partners, suppliers, and subcontractors;· to offer relevant adverts to you and, in some situations.
How Do We Use Information
1. We use the information we collect and gather to run our company and to provide you with the products, services, and experiences that you request or that we believe you would be interested in. We use the data in the following ways:
2. To provide you with services such as administering the website, providing accurate listings, fulfilling your orders and processing payments, calculating delivery options, verifying your identity and protecting the integrity of the ticket marketplace, anti-fraud verification, sending you relevant newsletters, offers, and promotions, and providing you with products and services that you request;
3. To send you marketing and advertising communications, segment and create audiences, participate in interest-based advertising, provide social networking features, correctly credit marketing partners with attribution, and customize the marketing and advertising that we show you;
4. To evaluate our website traffic, acquire demographic information about our individual users and aggregate user base, determine the methods and devices used to access our website, and optimize our services;
6. For legal, contractual, and safety purposes, including defending or protecting us, our customers, you, or third parties from harm or in legal proceedings, protecting our rights, protecting our security and the security of our customers, employees, and property, responding to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas, and government requests, addressing legal and regulatory compliance, complying with contracts and other agreements to which we are a party, and notifying you of changes to our terms, policies, and procedures.
How long do we keep your personal information for
We keep your personal information for no longer than is required to achieve the goals outlined in this policy.Varied categories of personal information are subject to different retention regulations.
Certain factors, such as the type of personal information, the purpose for which the data was collected, the legal basis allowing us to collect and store it, statutory requirements, industry guidelines, our legitimate interests in providing the services or protecting our legal rights, etc., all affect the retention period.
We constantly evaluate retention periods to guarantee that we do not store your personal information for any longer than is necessary for processing reasons. When we no longer have a valid purpose or legal obligation to handle your personal information, we will delete it or retain it in an anonymized and aggregated form that does not identify you.
How You Can Access or Change Your Personal Data
You have the right to request a copy of your personal data, to correct, erase, or limit (stop any active) processing of your personal data, and to access the personal data you supply to us in a structured, machine-readable format.
Furthermore, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in some instances (for example, when we are not required to process the data to satisfy a contractual or other legal need, or if we are using the data for direct marketing).If you do not want to receive notifications of special savings or promotions from the DELUXE KEY LTD, you can easily opt out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided in every email and/or contacting the DELUXE KEY LTD via the Contact Us information below. Please keep in mind that even if you opt-out of receiving promotional emails, we may still send you service-related information.
These rights may be limited, for example, if complying with your request might expose personal data about another person, or if you request that we remove information that we are obligated by law to maintain or have strong legitimate interests in preserving.To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not intentionally collect information from minors under the age of 16. If you are the parent or guardian of a child at the age of 16 who is using our services, please email us an information request through the email@example.com to request the deletion of any personal information we may have gathered about the child.
If you provide confidential information via our website, you accept that it may be transmitted to and processed in the United States of America, as well as any other nation or jurisdiction in our sole discretion. The laws governing the use and protection of personal information in the United States and other countries or jurisdictions where we transmit or handle personal information may differ from those in your country. You consent to the transmission and processing of your information in compliance with US law by using our website. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your information deleted and then discontinue using our services.
Feel free to contact us via email@example.com every time you have any questions or feedback.